Refunds and cancellation
Course cancellation by student
- £500 of your full payment will be the deposit required to confirm your course place and is non-refundable once a course starts.
- If you cancel prior to 8 weeks before the start of the course, we will refund the deposit minus the administration and banking fees (£25).
- If you cancel your place less than 8 weeks before the first day of the course, Deep Yoga is unable to offer you a refund, if the course is full. Deep Yoga will endeavour to offer the course place to another student, to the extent that this is possible. If this happens you will be refunded the deposit minus the administration and banking fees (£25).
- If you need to leave the course for any reason once the course has started, we are unable to offer you a refund or defer your course place.
- In the difficult circumstances of you sustaining a serious injury, Deep Yoga will support you and work out the best way for you to continue the course. You may still attend sessions and either adjust poses or just observe the classes. If you are unable to continue the training after consultation with a fully qualified medical practitioner we will defer the remaining modules to another course intake, but cannot offer a full or partial refund.
- It is compulsory to attend all of the teaching modules on the course. Any modules you may miss will need to be re-arranged and completed with the relevant teachers. Any costs incurred will need to be personally covered and can be shared between students. The teachers time is charged to you at £100 an hour.
Course cancellation by Deep Yoga
In the unlikely event of extenuating circumstances, Deep Yoga reserves the right to cancel the course at anytime. If the course is cancelled prior to the course starting, the course may be rescheduled and if students cannot attend the new course then 100% refunds will be made. If the course is cancelled part way through the course, Deep Yoga will rearrange the remaining modules of the course and if this is not possible for students to attend, we will refund the remaining course on a pro-rata basis.
You will receive a pre-reading list prior to the start of the course, books must be purchased by the students and isn’t included in the course cost.
Missed Modules on the Course
Any course modules that you miss must be arranged and completed after the course with the module teacher. The charge for this is not included in the teacher training and charged at £100 an hour to cover the teacher’s fee. This charge may be shared with other students who have also missed the module.
Complimentary classes at Deep Yoga
- You are entitled to attend as many classes at Deep Yoga studio as you like from when you start your course, for 1 calendar year. (The same as a yearly membership at the Yoga studio).
- We regret that we cannot freeze, extend or cancel memberships or class packs you may already have during this time.
- These complimentary classes are solely for your use and cannot be transferred.
- Please note that this does not include workshops, treatments, and courses.
The mentoring workshops are not compulsory but instead a way to support you after the course, as you start your teaching journey. If you are unable to attend the mentoring workshops, Deep Yoga will not be able to rearrange them for you or offer alternatives.
We reserve the right to photograph or film during the programme and to use these images for our website and marketing purposes.